We take time on our first visit to establish what your requirements are.
We do not believe we can fully assess your property for a boiler exchange or system update without knowing what you feel will benefit you and your family.
For example, if you suffer from a lack of hot water due to your demands or you are finding the heating does not suit your needs or you just require more adequate control of your system.
Once we know your needs we can survey your property. We will make recommendations as to the current products available on the market and inform you of how they can deliver what you require.
Much of our work is in retro fitting of housing stock dating from the 1900s.
In order to achieve a high efficiency system using condensing boilers a number of issues must be addressed:-
- Thermostatic radiator valves will enhance your control over your heating system. We also suggest balancing radiators. This gains the maximum efficiency from them and ensures your property will warm up at the same rate throughout, minimising cold areas.
- There are many boilers on the market to choose from – that isn’t to say they will all suit your specific needs! We will ensure the boiler we supply and install will cope with your everyday usage and any future plans you may have for your property.
- Your control over your system is the most important part of the job. So, we use the most up to date wireless electronic controls available. To enhance the efficiencies we spend time setting the controls to your comfort levels.
- System updates are always possible. It isn’t always the boiler that is letting your system down. Older programmers and thermostats can be impaired by modern day usage. Updating these controls and components when possible can make a vast difference to the efficiencies, even on an older system.
- The use of equipment such as weather compensation devices and heat recovery units will also aid your efficiencies. We regularly fit these devices and customers find a benefit from the addition to their system.
- We offer the option of solar hot water systems, specifically the Alpha Solarsmart technology. We have found it to be extremely reliable and efficient. Once a panel is installed no further access to your roof is required. All maintenance is carried out at the cylinder position. Every installation is subject to survey due to its specialist nature.
- All newly installed boilers are commissioned as per the manufacturers’ instructions, including flushing the system prior to completion of work.
As with our first meeting, before we leave we will walk you through the new equipment and explain how you go about controlling your new installation. It is always awkward adjusting to using something new but we are always available at the end of the telephone for advice.
If you wish to speak to anyone regarding anything above please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone or email.
As a fully registered company we understand people can fall victim to poor installations, unregistered installers and unscrupulous builders.
If you are a HOME OWNER and have encountered something similar whilst carrying out an installation or building project you can contact us for help and advice to get your installation/system to run correctly and efficiently.